Friday 24 February 2012

Last but not least my favourite............Flossie and the Daisy Chain.....

I confess this is my favourite.............love it, love it, love it................not sure whether it is the thought of resting on a stone wall in the warm sunshine...........escaping and relaxing.........could be the flowers......or maybe, just maybe the pussycat...............yep all of it.

The stamp creates this card.................I have used a Nestie's label and shaded the edges.  Coloured using pro markers.  Punch flowers and the die cut leaves from Little Claire.  Yes she does have a little bling - tiny ab crystals added to the flowers with a few small adhesive pearls for interest.  I wonder have you been able to resist all week to wait and see..........or did you commit earlier in the week and teat yourself?  This set is a NEED and not a want:) xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment