Wednesday 1 February 2012

Day 3 - Garden Set

Fingers crossed that all my posts have appeared as planned this week...................The Garden Set is also the February Club Set...................another fabulous design...........and I really enjoyed creating my own background using the wellies and shadow colouring them in using pro markers........feeling ready for Spring....I so love spring time.....possibly the best time of the year.....promises and renewing......and the lighter mornings and evenings.....ready, ready, ready........................

Now to work on the Little Claire New Blog Challenge for February...................and it is almost my turn for the project on the 10th...........

With such fabulous stamps and designs to work with..................the hardest part is the choosing.  Hope you have enjoyed sharing the new designs this week as much as I have.  xx Gaynor

1 comment: