Tuesday 1 May 2012

Little Claire - King Robert and Queen Daisy



Little Claire's have released their club stamp for May so
cute! The set includes a gorgeous stamp featuring King Robert and Queen Daisy
and a fab circle sentiment. Club members receive the stamps and a pack with materials and instructions to make a complete card plus instructions to make two more. Contact Little Claire for more details.

I have used papers from my stash mounted onto black card.  Die cut corners and nestabilities lace circle on card 1.  Coloured using promarkers and white card candi coloured to match The second card has had the corners inverted with a corner punch on the stamped image.  Additional cut triangles mounted onto black card for embellishment and interest.  Sentiment matted onto scalloped punched circle. Coloured again with promarkers and added card candi.

I admit I am being to feel excited about the Diamond Jubilee and also the Olympics..............

King Robert and Queen Daisy certainly brighten up even the wettest day..............xxGaynor

4 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Gaynor, love the papers you've used.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards sweet images and those papers are perfect, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Gaynor- I agree about this stamp- it's lovely :) Helen R x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Gaynor, I am waiting for this stamp to be delivered, I hope I can do it justice as you have done

    Di x

    ReplyDelete