Thursday 3 May 2012

Loverly Jubblies - Maybe

Another couple of cards using "Maybe" from the Loverly Jubblies new range of stamps from Little Claire.
Isn't he so lovely............I have used X cuts dies for both the stamped images.........the sentiment is from a soon to be released new sentiment set from Little Claire.......all dictionary definitions and make a great addition to any crafters "swag!"  I have used promarkers and backing paper from the stash.....I keep dibbing into "the stash" to make more space............Port Sunlight beckons and I need "stashing" room......I must have a big big stash as I never seem to make more space.................am sure I am not the only crafter that is a hoarder lol!
Another x cut die and a different sentiment from the same pack.  Card candi coloured using promarkers for an exact match...........scalloped punch used for the die cut.............another couple of cards from me tomorrow......I promise................xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment