Tuesday 15 May 2012

Port Sunlight- Saturday 12th May

Port Sunlight was busy, bustling and inspirational......I do love this show, the setting in the village is fabulous - the pub lunch yummy and even a bridal party taking pictures in the gardens.  An escape!

I had my list and purchased dies on the list, some cards ready to be made into 200 invitations for my local Cats Protection Open Day - so yes I did also buy a new cat stamp - well three actually.......will have to see which I like best 200 times over.............some new Promarkers - shock horror had to throw one of my orginal promarkers in the bin on Sunday as it was all used up :(

I also purchased 2 Nellie Snedden stamps as did my good mate Sue.  We thought maybe purchase just one each and share but we were smitten and both bought the same stamps each.............so I had to have a play.....
I have die cut all the stars, using backing paper from the stash - was very good on Saturday and did not buy any backing paper!!!  The sentiment is a little tag from Little Claire.  Coloured using promarkers and embellished with black tiny pearls which I think work on the "male" themed card......hopefully they look like rounded nail heads.........


This card uses some dies cut with my news purchases - Spellbinders......red brads, seed pearls once again.  The sentiment from the new set from Little Claire Dictionary Definitions.  Coloured using promarkers, backing card from the stash and some embossed bazzill blue card.......This card is for my lovely dad for Father's Day next month.

Whatever you are doing.............enjoy.........xxGaynor

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards...think I recognise some of the papers...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, love the sweet images and fab papers. Glad to hear you had a fab day out and came home with new stash.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete