Wednesday 27 June 2012

Christmas in June!

Little Claire have begun to release some of their amazing traditional and contemporary Christmas Stamp designs for 2012.  The first being Christmas Tree Owls..........they are so cute.  I love the design as it links tradition with modern trends.  A quick card to create or one that takes a little longer.......

Here I have stamped the image and shaded with promarkers adding fine gold glitter which I feel works really well with traditional Christmas reds.  I have stamped the Little Claire Christmas sentiment punched out using my scallop punch and added small pieces of ribbon to create the illusion of a rosette.  Accent papers have been added and gold candi to link with the gold glitter.

The quick card has been made by cutting an A4 sheet of card to a pyramid shape.  Christmas Tree Owls stamped in gold ink and embossed with gold - I can't remember quite how long is it since I have embossed an image.............and I really enjoyed the magic once again.  I cut the scalloped triangle using my nestabilities set.  The stamped image was trimmed to size and mounted onto the gold mirri card then layered onto the template.  A snowflake was die cut from mirri gold and a wooden glittered star added to the top of the tree,  Unfortunately the sparkle hasn't shown up too well on the photograph..............but the card does has a lovely sparkle!

I'm looking forward to being able to share further new designs this week!

Please check out the http://www.littleclaire.co.uk/  Little Claire Website to share fabulous designs from all the Design Teamies.

Need to sign off.................very busy time at work at present............and I need to prepare!!!!!

xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment