Friday 1 June 2012

June Project Stamp Set from Little Claire

Afternoon everyone - needing to be busy sat down today.  Just back from a short break in a rather grey, damp and lovely Edinburgh.  Feet suffering today.......think I may become an authority on blisters!  My husband and I walked miles and miles and it was all very lovely.  Feet say rest day today................now with blisters to leave and wait or.....................?

A couple of cards to share created using the "Bed of Roses" stamp set from Little Claire.  This really is such a cheery and very happy set............all pretty and make you smiley frame of mind.
I have so much happening in this card...............hope not too much!  I have used lots of die cuts including some punched little tags on which I have stamped the sentiment which is included in the set.  I rolled back one layer of pretty papers and fixed with a gem set brad.  I have used my trusty promarkers to colour the lovely image.  Added adhesive pearls to embellish.


Same stamp set, similar colour pallete.  I have used a memory box border die for the bottom of the card and punched flowers layering up different sizes embellished with adhesive pearls.  Sentiment added again using a tag die.  Coloured using promarkers..........I hope you agree a fresh and cheerful special card.

Need to get crafting...............my project for Little Claire next Friday.........and a new blog challenge the following week..............need my mojo...........maybe it is looking after my poor sore feet...........:)  Whatever you are doing............enjoy xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Gaynor, firstly two beautiful cards, so feminine! Secondly, hoping your blisters are better today. Looking forward to seeing your blog project, have a fabulous Jubilee weekend dear friend, hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete