Saturday 16 June 2012

Little Claire Latest Blog Challenge.

Using red, white and blue..................

I created my card for the challenge with my son in mind.  He is booked to take his driving test next month and this is a card created to wish him loads of good luck...............

I have used the trio of mini set from Little Claire and the Son sentiment from the Dictionary Definitions superb set.  I have used trusty pro markers for colouring and added buttons to accent.  I also added a wavy hand drawn border around the topper.................I added  banner ribbon to the sentiment to make it a badge of honour so to speak..............and printed out an additional mini and adhered using 3D pads for movement and dimension.

I will not be posting this card onto Facebook as he is "my friend" and I want the card to remain "under wraps until the morning of his test day.xxGaynor

4 comments:

  1. Evening Gaynor fanastic card love the image and the sentiment is fab love the design and colours used. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super idea for the card I love it, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! Great card! HelenR x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gaynor, I really love these little cars. Such a different stunning card. hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete