Wednesday 10 October 2012

Delightful Baby Embellishment Trees

Have spent the last few days struggling with a flu type virus and bad sinuses - sure brought on from my recent trip to Latvia.  Haven't been in work this week.............but plan to return tomorrow, I always battle when feeling icky, work or no work.......but I can and I will manage tomorrow!  So poorly didn't manage to get over to the Papercrafts at Harrogate at the weekend.....now that is a first for me!  Would have let my friend down also - sorry Sue :(

Well a couple of cards to share today created with the baby embellishment stamps that work with the Little Claire Tree Set.  Initially I admit this tree didn't excite me...............but now wow am sold and so pleased to have the tree and embellishments in my stash.  So far there are Christmas, Baby, Wedding, Music and Owl little stamps with another set to be released later this month................the new release makes the tree a must have.  Will share when allowed later in the month.


I have used an A4 white base card for the card measured 12cm across and cut 7 cm down then folded down the smaller steps.  I have used the small check paper and craft paper from Little Claire.  Sentiments are both from Little Claire and ribbon from the stash.  Punch is one of my favourites from Martha Stewart and a little bit of sparkle added with glitter glue Card Candi and tiny crystals.



Second card using papers from Little Claire, coloured using promarkers, ribbon and buttons from my stash.

Hope you likey...................cheerio for now xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment