Sooooooooo long since I created this card - July when I think the weather was summer :) in prepartion for the latest edition of Quick Cards Magazine (November issue) - where Steve shares his latest news! There is also a little piccie on the front cover.
Shame they didn't include Isla in the piccie...............don't worry I won't tell her - not that she'd be the least bit bothered. She really loves crafting, Billy our other cat is an expert at borrowing my crafting bits and is excellent at stashing them away. Too good - missing loads of kit - Billy!
I used this months Club Stamp from Little Claire and Isla helped me stage the photo - ahh........yes she is an absolute sweetie and I love her to bits.
Christmas Scene and Letters Snow from Little Claire
145mm square blank card
Black Mementos Inkpad
Christmas Scene and Letters Snow Stamp sets from Little Claire
White cardstock - Little Claire
Backing paper from my stash
Cardstock ruby red
Red and white spotty ribbon - Little Claire
White, silver and red glitter, clear fine nozzle glue.
Promarkers: Pear Green, Lime Green, Buttercup, Pastel Beige, Pastel Blue, Ice Grey 1, Caramel, Sandstone, Honeycombe and Ruby Red - all Little Claire
Step by Step.
1. Cut pattern paper to 14cm square and matt onto 14.5cm square ruby red card,
2. Stamp Christmas Scene and Letters Snow onto white cardstock. Trim Christmas Scene to rectangle shape, colour and divide into three equal sections. Matt onto ruby red card leaving equal margins. Stamp and cut out letters - s n o w, matt onto red card.
3. Fix stamped image to base decorative paper.
4. Create bow with spotty ribbon and fix down left hand side of the decorative paper.
5. Fix to card base using double sided tape.
6. Fix letters using 3D foam pads and add red glitter to highlight snowflake design. Add punched snowflake using 3D foam pad. Apply glue and cover with silver glitter.
7. Add white glitter to roofs, grass, and dot to replicate snow. Add red glitter to robin and decorative tree.
Hope you likey..............xxGaynor