Wednesday 1 January 2014

Daisy Bear - Little Claire

Happy New Year to one and all, wishing you all health, wealth and lots of happiness.  I thoroughly enjoyed bringing in the New Year watching Gary Barlow live in concert and the amazing firework display...........felt sorry for all those watching in the rain.....and of course those watching the concert might not have been able to enjoy the firework display........best of both worlds......comfy cosy at home.....with my lovely husband and our two cats Billy and Isla.

On with a further share from the new stamps from Little Claire - Daisy Bear.......isn't she so lovely?

 
Again I have paper pieced Daisy......the backing papers are from a pad by LOTV.......I became quite brave and starting using the papers........I have a multitude of beautiful papers.......and feel so naughty when I begin to use them.......silly really as I have very little space for more newbies........notice to self, use the papers then I can buy more.....................
 
We shall see.......
 
Off to my mum's and dad's for a Take-a-Away Chinese tea later........decs all down this morning and safely back up in the loft........feeling refreshed and renewed.
 
Take care everyone...........I'll be back over the next couple of days to share more designs.....xxGaynor

1 comment:

  1. This card is absolutely adorable hunni and love the paper pieced teddy...fab!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete