Saturday 18 January 2014

Little Claire Challenge 41

Good Evening,

Playing "Catch-up".........Here is my card for the Blog Challenge over at Little Claire - Challenge 41 creating a thank you card using a sketch.

Here is my card using the Little Claire Butterfly Blossom Stamp Set and a Little Claire Peel Off.
Backing papers are from Little Claire.  I have used an inverted corner punch for the topper and sentiment. Punched butterflies as the embellishments, a little bow, glitter glue, adhesive crystals and of course trusty promarkers.........................I have added faux stitching around the edge.

The prize is a £20 voucher to spend on Little Claire products....................fabbie prize.....and here is the sketch to follow:
For all the details please visit Little Claire : www.littleclairesdesigns.blogspot.co.uk 

I treated myself to a large range of Spectrum Noir pens just before Christmas......my local craft store was having a sale...................and yes they are the original shaped pens.............just couldn't resist........when I get a little time I intend to have a play!

Looking forward to watching "The Voice" this evening...............Cheerio for now.  XXGaynor

1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the images and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete