Wednesday 15 January 2014

Newbies from Little Claire

I am delighted to me able to share some more cards created using a couple of new stamp sets from Little Claire.......a wonderful hot air balloon stamp set - 3 balloons and script landscape and another delicious owl with books.......The Design Team have been very spoilt recently.......and are also all working with a stunning new style range which will be released next month........lucky, lucky, lucky.

The hot air balloon stamp set has been on my wish list for some considerable time......and Little Claire Team have been so creative................onto my makes.......





More makes to follow later in the week.

For more information please visit www.littleclaire.co.uk 

Please let me know what you think.....I really do appreciate your comments......both positive and negative.  xxGaynor

1 comment: