Tuesday 22 January 2013

Little Claire and Day 2

 
Tuesday and day 2 of the new releases from Little Claire:  The garden stamp is a wow, so very versatile and very easily personalised for the recipient.  I think it is a fab stamp as is very suitable for a male or female - choose the colour
palette and embellishments, easy peasy!  The card I am sharing today was made on one of those very grey days over Christmas......and I needed some bright sunshine........hence my choice of warm and bright colours.....I felt better once I had completed it anyway!
I stamped out the image, backed onto a light green card and matted onto a Nestabilities die.  I folded an easel card and added backing paper toning with the red, orange, yellow and cream colour choice.  A little garden twine added, buttons to match and special dotted card candi in toning shades.
 
Same stamp, different colours.......components very similar to the last card.........looks better in real life.......photo let me down a little I think........I was really pleased with the way this one turned out!
 
 
 
Changing tree and Easter Stamps........................a favourite, I have used pastel spring colours, added  fabric flowers fixed with a brad, double layered the border punch and more jummy dotted card candi.  Promarkers for colouring the image........I love those little chicks, and a little faux stitching......please check back tomorrow.......................2 more releases!  xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment