Thursday 24 January 2013

More Changing Tree Sets - Day 4

Day 4 and a fabulous "Man" Changing Tree Set plus an "Education" Changing Tree Set.........

 
The selection of little stamps in the "Man" Set is in excess of the ones I have used in my card...............a wine, shirt and tie theme for me........I have stamped out additional bottles and added with 3D pads.........I think they would look fab being fired from a celebration bottle of something very bubbly!  I have added a sentiment from Little Claire.  I can see myself using this set many times for fabulous personalised cards................
 
Education - I chose again to just use a few of the selection of little stamps included in this set and decided on a "star" theme, alongside the fabulous owl.........again another versatile set, great for young and old....................I also added a couple of die cut stars, another sentiment from Little Claire.  The papers in both cards are from Craftwork Cards........................
 
Tomorrow is a project design for Little Claire from one of my teamies.................
 
If you have liked any of my cards featured this week, please leave me a comment.......and make me smile...............xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment