Wednesday 2 January 2013

Little Claire's January Project Stamp Set

Have been a busy bee today and began to work with some fabulous new designs soon to be released by Little Claire - they are very very lovely.

Decs are now packed away and looking forward to 2013 - my new motto is "I can and I will"........maybe a little bit of self talk to myself will work magic......we shall see.

To share 3 pics of cards created using the latest monthly project stamp from Little Claire.  I love the flowing lines and freshness of this design, also appreciate the extra images that can be layered to make the design very versatile.


The set also comes with 3 little button sentiments - for more details please visit their website.  www.littleclaire.co.uk
 
Well best get on with adding colour to the multitude of cards created using the soon to be released stamp sets from Little Claire......yes I am a lucky girl! xxGaynor

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gaynor, Happy New Year hope you all have a great year. Oh I LOVE the pic of your cats at the top of your blog, adorable! Your cards are wonderful, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Gaynor - I really love this set and I think everyone else does too!

    All the best for 2013.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Gaynor - Beautiful cards, as always. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stamps and such pretty cards too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete