Wednesday 23 January 2013

Yes Miss and Best Friend - Day 3 with LC

Okay the 2 designs released today are brilliant................so easy and quick to work with.......I love the little girl with her chalk board.....I remember the days.........ha ha!
 
Isn't she a cutie..................I have matted the stamped and colour image using promarkers onto a scalloped square die cut.  The red netting ribbon is from the stash.....have been very brave and actually used some!  I have punched out little stars from a toning backing paper and fixed using 3D foam.  Some adhesive brads added.  I wanted this little miss not to be too girly......even though she does have tiny crystals added to her hair and jean turn ups.........always need "bling!"
 
Best friend - or a little escape.........thoughts of warmer days enjoying the sun and a walk in the countryside.  I decided that my best friends were walking in the sand dunes on their way to a beach hut escape!  The beach hut ribbon is from Little Claire....also in blue!  Card Candi, faux stitching, adhesive crystals and pearls added............
 
A further 2 new designs for you tomorrow.............................xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment